The importance of yoga and it’s role in healing and preventing various disorders has been developed over centuries of research and experience.
Studies have linked the benefits of yoga to a multitude of internal health improvements!
But before you get started, it is important to have a good yoga mat so make the investment first.
Here are some top benefits of yoga:
– Increase body flexibility.
– Prevent the formation of energy blocks and stress reliever.
– Massages the internal organs of the body that are rarely stimulated such as the thyroid gland.
– Healing of various health disorders such as back issues, arthritis and speech disorders.
– Improvement of systemic circulation of blood through out the body which results in an increase of oxygen to tissues and muscles.
– Improves gastrointestinal tract function & stimulates secretions in hypo conditions.
– Prevents protein load on kidney.
– Promotes mental clarity and reduces “brain fog”.
Check the schedule for a yoga class and cool down your summer!